£40K - £42K + Bonus
A global organisation are looking for a Process Manager to join their business at their site in Scarborough due to business growth. The successful Process manager will be responsible for management of operator teams via the manufacturing Team Leaders.
- Manage the manufacturing teams at process level in order to meet customer needs in terms of cost, quality and lead time
- Strong contributor to continuous improvement
- People management accountability
- Aligns resources with needs within short- and medium-term horizon
- elaborates training plans where necessary for successful execution of standardized work
- leads SIM at sector level
- formulates/escalates where necessary
- Electrical engineering or Industrial engineering qualifications - minimum HNC level or equivalent. Degree level desirable.
- Applied understanding of current manufacturing techniques i.e. SPS, SIM, Lean, Kanban, 6 Sigma
- MRP Experience delivering industrial productivity in a similar environment with experience of successfully managing a range of people issues and projects
- Application of continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong influence skills
If you are an experienced Process Manager with a solid background within industrial processes in a manufacturing environment, please contact Lauren Ballard at Vantage Consulting on or 07720636526 or apply below with your most up to date CV.