£40k + package
A global organisation is looking for a Process Manager to join their business at their site in Leeds. The successful Process manager will be responsible for management of operator teams via the manufacturing Team Leaders.
- Manage the manufacturing teams at process level in order to meet customer needs in terms of cost, quality and lead time
- Strong contributor to continuous improvement
- People management accountability
- Aligns resources with needs within short- and medium-term horizon
- elaborates training plans where necessary for successful execution of standardized work
- leads SIM at sector level
- formulates/escalates where necessary
- Electrical engineering or Industrial engineering qualifications - minimum HNC level or equivalent. Degree level desirable.
- Applied understanding of current manufacturing techniques i.e. SPS, SIM, Lean, Kanban, 6 Sigma
- MRP Experience delivering industrial productivity in a similar environment with experience of successfully managing a range of people issues and projects
- Application of continuous improvement tools and techniques
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong influence skills
If you are an experienced Process Manager with a solid background within industrial processes in a manufacturing environment, please contact Rob at Vantage Consulting or apply below with your most up to date CV.