4 days ago
Kent 40 - 42 Contract
Job Reference: BBBH44395_1626884414
BMS Project Engineer
Outside of IR35
A fantastic 3-month contract opportunity has arisen for an experienced Project Engineer to join an air handling and conditioning specialist business to work within their BMS projects team.
This will be working on the full project lifecycle, from design, completion of budgetary and time sensitive milestones through to commissioning and final handover.
Ideally you will have an impressive technical knowledge of BMS Control systems and experience with Trend.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients, recognising new opportunities.
· Promoting all services and solutions on offer to new and existing clients.
· Completing technical documentation, des op's, quotations, schedules, wiring diagrams, etc.
· Establishing and maintaining project plans with clients and team to ensure projects are delivered efficiently and on time.
· Daily liaising and co-ordinating of engineers. Manage and prepare Health and Safety documentation.
· Providing project updates to line and project managers and client.
· Attending client meetings where necessary.
· Identify and log any faults or issues during liability and warranty periods.
· Improve and review current procedures and processes to increase efficiency, quality, and profitability.
· Exceptional technical knowledge of building management systems
· Ability to write/design and manipulate Strategy, Software and Graphics
· Previous experience in a project engineering/management capacity
With this position you will be mainly office based with the occasional site visit as and when required.
If this sounds like you and you'd like to be considered for this position, please contact Joe Pelter at Vantage Consulting on 01785 875 232 or email