Regional Sales Representative
Central Belt, Scotland
£38K + Commission Scheme & Benefits
My client is looking for a Regional Sales Representative reporting directly to the Sales Manager and is responsible for actively developing and growing the market by identifying and selling to both strategic customers such as large construction contractors and smaller scale construction customers. Duties include achieving quarterly and annual sales targets and growing my clients Technology Dealer's market share in the Trade Area.
- Works diligently to achieve company objectives and goals, while always remaining dedicated to improving results.
- Monitors and reports strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the market, specifically with competitors.
- Delivers regular and accurate forecasts to the Sales Manager and General Manager
- Collects information that aids in the development and improvement of products and service offerings
- Works in the following aspects of the sales process; calculation of market share and deal closure rate, executes sales plans focusing on territory and product line, plans sales activities daily, weekly and monthly, collects and processes sales leads, completes sales utilising the consultative sales process, performs key account management to maximise the company's success in building positive relationships with leading regional customers
- Accountable for the sales performance of the region including the achievement of revenue and profit on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Manages regional expense budgets on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Achieves regional revenue forecasts.
- Maintains strong customer relations and satisfaction; dedicated and diligently works to ensure customer problems are resolved quickly.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical, civil engineering, surveying, or related business field
- Construction machine operation or field crew management experience a plus
- Minimum of 5 years experience in construction or a related industry
- Previous experience in field sales preferred
- Strong command of written and verbal English
If this sounds like you then please get in touch with Rob on 01785 875 219 or send your CV