Control System Engineer
A company that specialise in bespoke solutions for projects at airport are looking for a software engineer due to expansion. They are looking for a Control System Engineer that will be based in the office 85% of the time and 15% will be travelling around the world commissioning.
Key Responsibilities and Key Results Areas:
- To design and implement Control and Automation systems to appropriate standards
- Ascertain preliminary and detailed design/project requirements and solutions
- Attend/undertake site and works testing, commissioning and client training -this can often mean working away from home.
- Liaise with the client's engineering and operations staff to ensure KPI's are met or exceeded within budget constraints
- Attend internal and external review and progress meetings
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- ONC/HNC in Electrical and Electronic (Desirable)
- Controls and Electrical experience
- 18th Edition (Desirable)
- Significant experience of PLC and SCADA (ideally with Siemens S7 and TIA portals and WinCC)
- Detailed knowledge of CAD for schematics
- Working on the full project lifecycle
If this sounds like you and you'd like to find out more then please contact Lauren Ballard at Vantage Consulting on 01785 875 239 or email .